10 Healthy Fruits That Are Super Nutritious
Healthcare professionals know that fruit is a highly nutritious, delicious,
and convenient addition to any diet. With more than 2,000 varieties of fruit available, you may wonder which ones you should pick.
Each type of fruit brings its own unique set of nutrients and benefits to the table.
The key is to eat fruits of various colors, as each color provides adifferent set of healthy nutrients
Here are the top 20 healthiest fruits to enjoy on a regular basis.
1. Apples One of the most popular fruits, apples are chock-full of nutrition.
2. Blueberries Blueberries are well known for their antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties.
3. Bananas The benefits of bananas go beyond their potassium content. Along with providing 7% of the Daily Value (DV) for potassium, bananas contain.
4. Oranges Oranges are known for their high vitamin C content, providing 91% of the DV in a single fruit.
5. Dragon fruit Also known as pitaya or pitahaya, dragon fruit is rich in many nutrients, including fiber, iron, magnesium, and vitamins C and E.
6. mango Known as the “king of fruits,” mangoes are an excellent source of potassium, folate, fiber, and vitamins A, C, B6, E, and K
8. Lychee Lychee, which is also known as litchi and Chinese cherry, is packed with nutrition.
9. Pineapple Pineapple is one of the most popular tropical fruits.
10. Strawberries Strawberries are a favorite fruit for many. They’re delicious, convenient, and highly nutritious.
The 25 biggest college football stadiums in the country
Click to Explore