The Tampa Bay Buccaneers head into the 2023 season with a ton of question marks around the team.
Tom Brady retired, there were major coaching changes and the enigmatic Baker Mayfield was brought in to helm the squad. However, there is plenty of optimism surrounding the team.
Here are my 10 bold predictions for the Tampa Bay Buccaneers for the 2023 season.
1. Rachaad White Will Have Over 1,000 Yards Rushing 2. Devin White Will Earn His Pay Day 3. Baker Mayfield Will Start Every Game
4. The Buccaneers Will Finish With A Winning Record 5. Buccaneers Will Finish Top 5 In Sacks 5. Buccaneers Will Finish Top 5 In Sacks
7. Antoine Winfield Jr. Is An All-Pro 8. Cade Otton Has Over 50 Receptions
9. Calijah Kancey Records 5 Sacks 10. Bucs Will Have Two 1,000-Yard Receivers
1. Rachaad White Will Have Over 1,000 Yards Rushing Last season in a part-time role Rachaad White had nearly 500 yards on the ground, 481,
in an offense that didn’t emphasize the run and often went away from it earlier than they should’ve. In a new system and scheme that will feature the Buccaneers' running game, White should thrive.
The offense is tailored to highlight the players' strengths, including the offensive line, allowing them to utilize their athleticism to play in space in the run game.
That should equal bigger holes and more chances for White to show off his natural ability on his way to 1,000-plus yards on the ground.