2023 Michigan football schedule revealed
Michigan football has played seven games during the 2022 season, but it’s never too early to start planning for 2023.
On Wednesday afternoon, Big Ten Network aired a special to release the 2023 Big Ten football schedules for every team in the conference.
It was announced that the Big Ten would keep the same divisions for one more season ,
and then things would change once USC and UCLA come over the year after.
1. Sept. 2 vs. East Carolina 2. Sept. 9 vs. UNLV
3. Sept. 16 vs. Bowling Green 4. Sept. 23 vs. Rutgers
5. Sept. 30 at Nebraska 6. Oct. 7 at Minnesota
7. Oct. 14 vs. Indiana 8. Oct. 21 at Michigan State
9. Oct. 28 bye week 10. Nov. 4 vs. Purdue
11. Nov. 11 at Penn State 12. Nov. 18 at Maryland
13. Nov. 25 vs. Ohio State 14. Dec. 2 Big Ten Championship Game
Georgia lands commitment from nation's No. 2 safety in class of 2024|
Click to Explore