2023 NFL mock draft: 1st-round projections heading into divisional round
With one week of NFL playoff action already done, that means draft week is one week closer, and we know it sneaks up on everyone fast.
This year’s class looks as good as any in recent memory, and will provide a boost at multiple positions in the first round, including at the most important position in the league.
Multiple mock drafts have has as many as five quarterbacks taken in the first roundand it has become quite the headliner of this class.
Could this be the first class since 2018 to make that happen?
Let’s find out in my latest first-round projection for the 2023 NFL draft:
1. Chicago Bears | Alabama EDGE Will Anderson
2. Houston Texans | Alabama QB Bryce Young
3. Arizona Cardinals | Kentucky QB Will Levis
4. Indianapolis Colts | Ohio State QB C.J. Stroud
5. Seattle Seahawks (from DEN) | Texas Tech EDGE Tyree Wilson
6. Detroit Lions (from LAR) | Georgia DL Jalen Carter
7. Las Vegas Raiders | Northwestern OT Peter Skoronksi
8. Atlanta Falcons | Clemson EDGE Myles Murphy
Daniel Jeremiah 2023 NFL mock draft 1.0: Texans, Ravens among four teams selecting quarterbacks
Click to Explore