While four teams remain in the chase for the Lombardi Trophy, the rest of the league has already moved on to the offseason,
and preparations for the 2023 NFL draft will kick into another gear next week.
That’s because the NFL world will once again descend upon Mobile,
Alabama, for another installment of the premier event on the predraft all-star circuit.
The Senior Bowl gives some of the top prospects in every draft class a chance to boost their stock with a strong week of practice against top competition,
and the opportunity to work with NFL coaches and meet with team representatives before finishing the week with the all-star game itself.
1. Indianapolis Colts (from CHI)* | Ohio State QB C.J. Stroud
2. Houston Texans | Alabama QB Bryce Young
3. Arizona Cardinals | Alabama EDGE Will Anderson
4. Chicago Bears (from IND)* | Georgia DL Jalen Carter
5. Seattle Seahawks (from DEN) | Texas Tech EDGE Tyree Wilson
6. Carolina Panthers (from LAR via DET)* | Kentucky QB Will Levis
7. Las Vegas Raiders | Florida QB Anthony Richardson