It's that time of year, friends. Mock-draft season is upon us.I
Sure, there's still plenty to happen between now and draft weekend that will shape team needs and desires.
But these exercises are always helpful in getting us familiar with prospects, familiar with how clubs are constructed for 2023,
and familiar with how the draft may shake out around the time the Patriots are scheduled to pick -- this year that's at No. 14 overall.
Without further adieu, let's get to the selections and see what makes the most sense for Bill Belichick in the middle of the first round.
1. Chicago Bears: Will Anderson, EDGE, Alabama 2. Houston Texans: Bryce Young, QB, Alabama
3. Arizona Cardinals: Jalen Carter, DT, Georgia 4. Indianapolis Colts: Will Levis, QB, Kentucky
5. Seattle Seahawks (via Broncos): Tyree Wilson, EDGE, Texas Tech 6. Detroit Lions (via Rams): Anthony Richardson, QB, Florida
7. Las Vegas Raiders: CJ Stroud, QB, Ohio State 8. Atlanta Falcons: Myles Murphy, EDGE, Clemson
9. Carolina Panthers: Devon Witherspoon, CB, Illinois 10. Philadelphia Eagles (via Saints): Quentin Johnston, WR, TCU