2023 NFL mock draft: Updated 1st-round projections after divisional round
We’re another round closer to crowning the next Super Bowl champion, as this weekend’s divisional playoff games left us just four teams to battle it out for the Lombardi Trophy.
Four more teams locked in their first-round slots in this year’s draft order after getting knocked out of the postseason,
joining the rest of the league in shifting their focus from chasing a title to reloading in the offseason.
As we look ahead to the conference title games, here’s an updated look at how this year’s first round could shake out:
1. Chicago Bears Alabama EDGE Will Anderson
2. Houston Texans Alabama QB Bryce Young
3. Arizona Cardinals Georgia DL Jalen Carter
4. Indianapolis Colts Ohio State QB C.J. Stroud
5. Seattle Seahawks (from DEN) Texas Tech EDGE Tyree Wilson
6. Detroit Lions (from LAR) Clemson DL Bryan Bresee
7. Las Vegas Raiders Kentucky QB Will Levis
8. Atlanta Falcons Clemson EDGE Myles Murphy
9. Carolina Panthers Florida QB Anthony Richardson
10. Philadelphia Eagles (from NO) Penn State CB Joey Porter Jr.
11. Tennessee Titans Ohio State OT Paris Johnson Jr.
12. Houston Texans (from CLE) TCU WR Quentin Johnston
13. New York Jets Northwestern OT Peter Skoronski
14. New England Patriots USC WR Jordan Addison
15. Green Bay Packers Notre Dame TE Michael Mayer
16. Washington Commanders Illinois CB Devon Witherspoon
17. Pittsburgh Steelers Georgia OT Broderick Jones
75 Best Baseball Walk-Up Songs of All Time
Click to Explore