How in the world is the college football regular season already over?
Yeah, it’s championship week in the college ranks now,
which means this year’s top prospects only have a few more chances to impress NFL scouts on film before they head into the predraft process.
We’re also getting a clearer picture of what the top of next year’s draft order might look like, with just six weeks remaining in the NFL regular season.
That being the case, here’s an updated look at how the first two rounds of the 2023 NFL draft could shake out, using the latest updated order following Week 12 action:
1. Houston Texans | Alabama QB Bryce Young
2. Chicago Bears | Alabama EDGE Will Anderson
3. Detroit Lions (LAR) | Ohio State QB C.J. Stroud
4. Seattle Seahawks (from DEN) | Georgia DL Jalen Carter
5. Carolina Panthers | Florida QB Anthony Richardson
6. Philadelphia Eagles (from NO) | Clemson EDGE Myles Murphy
7. Arizona Cardinals | Ohio State OT Paris Johnson Jr.
8. Green Bay Packers | Northwestern OT Peter Skoronski
9. Las Vegas Raiders | Clemson DL Bryan Bresee
10. Houston Texans (from CLE) | Texas Tech EDGE Tyree Wilson
11. Jacksonville Jaguars | TCU WR Quentin Johnston
12. Pittsburgh Steelers | Penn State CB Joey Porter Jr.