This draft is filled with talented players that, in the right spot, can immediately help a team.
I went through and made the player selections that I feel best help each team immediately.
Check out my latest NFL mock draft and let me know how you feel about the picks.
1. Las Vegas Raiders (via CHI)* Bryce Young QB, Alabama
The split between Derek Carr and the Raiders is now official, and the Raiders must go and find their guy.
2. Carolina Panthers (via HOU)* Will Levis QB, Kentucky
This has long been rumored to happen, and I believe the Panthers get it done.
3. Arizona Cardinals Broderick Jones OT, Georgia
Kliff Kingsbury and Steve Keim are gone. I figure the Cardinals will have a new draft philosophy and instead of simply drafting a skilled position player, they decide to get better in the trenches.
4. Indianapolis Colts Peter Skoronski OT, Northwestern
As a franchise, the Colts only know about drafting generational talents at QB—i.e. Peyton Manning and Andrew Luck.
5. Seattle Seahawks (via DEN) Jalen Carter IDL, Georgia
Before the season, everyone assumed the Seahawks would have had to use their highest pick to select a QB.
6. Detroit Lions (via LAR) Will Anderson Jr. EDGE, Alabama
7. Chicago Bears (via LV)* Paris Johnson Jr. OT, Ohio State
8. Atlanta Falcons Bijan Robinson RB, Texas
9. Houston Texans (via CAR)* C.J. Stroud QB, Ohio State
10. Philadelphia Eagles (via NO) Myles Murphy EDGE, Clemson